Milner Financial helps our clients to protect and preserve their families financial well being. We strive to make sure our clients grow their wealth without sacrificing their peace of mind.
TFSAs Tax Free Savings Accounts
- grow your savings tax free
RRSPs Retirement Savings Plans
- keep more of the money you earn
RRIFs Registered Retirement Income Funds
- effectively spend your RRSP’s in retirement
Get 20% or more on every dollar you save towards your children’s post secondary education
Tax efficient investment strategies for non registered money
In Trust Accounts
- accounts for minors that defer tax and allow for growth
- effectively invest your retirement packages from your employer
- help employees save for retirement
- allows business owners to protect their employees with cost effective Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- guaranteed protection of your investment principal while participating in the market
- guaranteed growth on your money at a fixed interest rate
- never worry about out living your money
Term, Whole Life, Universal Life and Guaranteed Issue
Critical Illness Insurance
- if ever diagnosed with a life threatening illness you can receive a benefit of thousands of dollars
- protect your income in case of a life altering injury or illness.
- make sure your loved ones are taken care of when you're gone.
Fee for service, sales commissions, embedded fees or in some cases a combination of these. All advisors will soon HAVE to disclose their compensation.
The client is charged for time spent by the advisor on their behalf to develop a financial plan or report on an area of concern.
These fees are paid by the investment company when a fund is sold. The company pays the advisor for the initial sale and a trailer fee for the ongoing reporting and servicing of the account. The client does not have to pay the advisor and all their money gets invested.
It is an agreement between the advisor and a client outlining the requirements and risk tolerance of the client required in order to form an ongoing work relationship.
They are paid to the advisor based on assets under management. Fund and insurance companies pay from .25% to.5% and in some cases up to 1% per year ongoing commission.
The company takes a management fee out of the total assets in the fund. This fee has to be posted in its prospectus and returns posted for the fund have to be after fees. A $100 million fund with a 2.5% MER would draw $250,000 in fees per year to pay their staff and analysts, premises costs and trailer fees. Earnings returns are posted after fees.
© 2013 Milner Financial
DISCLAIMER: Mutual Funds are offered through Investia Financial Services Inc. The particulars contained herein were obtained from sources which we believe reliable but are not guaranteed by us and may be incomplete. The opinions expressed have not been approved by and are not those of Investia Financial Services Inc. This website is not deemed to be used as a solicitation in a jurisdiction where this Investia representative is not registered.